- Defines the waist
- Creates toned, lean and strong arms
- Slenderizes thighs and quads
- Creates flat, defined abs
- Improves posture
- Lifts the butt
- Targets and firms every muscle in the body
- For Health & Performance
- Increases full body flexibility
- Helps relieve pain
- Unlocks tight muscles and joints
- Strengthens the spine and core
- Helps to treat and prevent back pain
- Age-defying workout: creates a youthful feeling body
- Improves agility and speed for sports
- Supports injury prevention
- Helps speed-up recovery time through increased blood flow Women and Men of all ages who:
- WHO ESSENTRICS IS FOR…
- Enjoy a dynamic workout with motivating music
- Are looking to tone their body without weights
- Want to increase flexibility and overall mobility
- Are worried about bulking up their muscles, but want definition
- Have tight hips, back and shoulders and need increased range of motion
- Are recovering from injury but still want to keep their body active
- Have had past injuries and seek a safe workout
- Seeking a workout that will help relieve pain
- Are runners, cyclists, or spinners
- Are training for a marathon, triathlon, etc.
Essentrics is on a mission to re-establish the true meaning of fitness and to help people experience what it feels like to be healthy and happy in their bodies. We believe that fitness should not be measured with an index, in miles, in muscle mass or in speed, rather, it should be measured in one’s ability to move freely, live actively and without pain. The mission of the Essentrics Workout is to create a balanced body whereby the strength in your muscles doesn’t inhibit your movement, and your mobility is enhanced by your strength. Essentrics dynamically combines strengthening and stretching to develop a strong toned body with the complete ability of moving each joint and muscle freely and with full range of motion.
With thousands of testimonials from the programs devotees of all ages and fitness levels, professional athletes, Olympians, doctors and physiotherapists, we are confident that Essentrics will target what you need, unlock what is tight, strengthen what is weak and tone what needs shaping.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Essentrics strengthens and stretches every muscle in the body eccentrically, rebalancing the muscular structure in continuous rotational movements. It incorporates various techniques including PNF and isotonic movement while systematically working every joint in the body. The basis of the workout is a dynamic combination of strength and flexibility exercises, designed to pull apart the joints by elongating the muscles and challenging them in the lengthened position. This full-body technique works through the muscle chains, liberating and empowering the muscles, relieving them from tension in the process. While the technique is original in itself, it has been influenced by several disciplines. Essentrics draws on the flowing movements of tai chi which create health and balance, the strengthening theories behind ballet which create long, lean, flexible muscles and the healing principles of physiotherapy which create a pain free body.