Dancing with the past, present and the future of 2015!
Dancing is like dreaming with your feet!
Looking back on 2014, what do you see? What do you remember the most bout last year? What would you like to forget about 2014? Closing out the past year is a review, a simple process to release 2014 and have maximum energy in 2015.
Brainstorming is a process that allows you to think outside of the box. Write down your answers to the following questions. Draw a line down the center of your paper or on a Word document. List your responses for 2014 on the left and 2015 on the right.
1. List of all the things that you are grateful for in 2014. What were your accomplishments and
2. What would you like to leave behind in 2014 such as patterns, unhealthy habits, memories?
3. List your dreams for 2015. What would you like to enjoy? What new skills would you like to learn?
What would you like to do? Where would you like to go? What are your financial, health, work,
career, relationship goals?
4. Brainstorm the changes, experiences and new ways of being in your life.
5. List your goals for the New Year. What would you like to achieve this year? Who would you like to be?
What do you want to accomplish in your personal and professional life?
Be fully present as your review your past and connect with your future
Being present means experiencing the now. Experience where you are, what you are listening to, seeing, feeling, tasting, smelling etc.
Review your list from last year. Let yourself experience all of you thoughts and feelings and physical sensations. Set yourself free from past emotions, thoughts, feelings, memories, and positive and negative experiences. Let go and release your pent up energy that is being held in any of these past events and/or experiences. Cleansing from the past can take many forms. Some favorites are: dancing, walking, working out, sharing thoughts and feelings, writing them down, making art, painting watercolor, cooking, and being creative and having fun.
Renewal happens when you let it, give yourself permission to be open to be new in the New Year.
What are you going to give yourself permission to be open to in the New Year? Please share.
Enjoy reading your new goals for 2015!