Book Review of “This Business of Children” by Chloe Jon Paul
This book invites the reader into the “real life” dilemmas and challenges of an elementary school teacher. The author captivates the attention and curiosity of the audience with her authentic style and true experiences. The plot paints a detailed picture of Vera’s heartfelt commitment and dedication to her profession.
The reader experiences the author’s expressions and feelings embrace the reader with “what it is like to be a teacher in the real world of education”. Each chapter sheds new light on the life journey of an elementary teacher. Her renowned love and dedication is delightful as it makes a difference in the lives of children!
Arielle Giordano M.A. M.E
You can purchase a copy of this book on Amazon.
Chloe Jon Paul, M.Ed., is a retired educator and writer of several published articles and a previous book entitled “What Happens Next: A Family Guide to Nursing Home Visits” and More…
Her many achievements since the age of 55 include:
• Title of Ms. Maryland Senior America 2003
• Recipient of the Fulbright Fellowship Seminars Abroad award to South Africa, 1996
• Volunteer internship during the 2005 Maryland legislative session as a Legacy Leadership Institute graduate
• Lead facilitator for the Alternatives to Violence Project in prison and community workshops on conflict resolution for ten years
• State representative for the National Family Caregivers Association’s caregiver community action network 2006-2008
• Advisory board member: MD, Healthcare Commission and the Interagency Commission for Aging Services: Maryland Dept. of Aging
• Hospice and homeless shelter volunteer
• Coordinator for the Good Samaritan Project at her church
• World traveler – all 7 continents